ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
If you are passionate about online marketing and advertising, have interest in politics and international relations, and would you like to join the world leader in Social Media (we can’t say their name, but you know who they are…) this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You will be working for a leader worldwide and will be positioned in the major league of Social Media marketing and advertising. With business operational centers in geographical locations like France, Lebanon,the United Kingdom, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Guyana, India, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Greece, Portugal, the United States, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Australia, the Netherlands, Egypt,United Arab Emirates, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic. Receiving best employer awards and recognition in consecutive years 2015 to 2018.
- Monthly salary with a performance-based bonus
- A shared apartment provided by the company (utilities, internet, and cleaning included)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick up from the airport
- State of the art and prime location beachside office premises
- Fantastic cantine overlooking the water
- Administration of the legal side for the relocation is provided in the office
- Free annual flight to the homeland
- Free language courses, water sports lessons, soft trekking, football tournaments, volleyball, and many more activities.
- 4 weeks of intense product and sales training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm local time zone
- More benefits to be provide
You will support our client as an Advertising Specialist, growing and developing your extensive client base been part of a team of top-class sales professionals, you will support sustained sales as well as proactively finding new opportunities.
As a Politics & Government Specialist, you will gather important information and monitor advertisements, detecting inappropriate links and identifying and troubleshooting possible issues, help to keep relevant content on various platforms and respond, when possible and needed, by email, with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
Your main goal is to triage requests and facilitate communication with Government, Political, and Advocacy partners, until a satisfactory solution is offered.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Fluent to native Slovak speaker;
- Good knowledge of English
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Europe
- Familiarity with online social media channels
- Previous working experience in a customer orientated role
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines