Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration (in line with your calibre).
- Yearly bonuses & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social, and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
Manage European zone products in Finance area in close cooperation with OTC department and stakeholders in Europe Countries, Global. Drive further value for credit & collections finance processes in cooperation with our partner platform HighRadius, identify remaining process gaps and manual processes, and design manage and prioritise the product backlog leading the product vision implementation with consulting and development teams aimed at standardisation, continuous improvement and automation.
Within the role, some of the key tasks will be:
- Plan, implement, and follow-up continuous improvement and efficiencies initiatives for Finance processes.
- Prioritise product backlog items in order to achieve targeted benefits and value for end users.
- Document and conduct a detailed review of AS IS processes for OTC in order to identify the gaps and potential improvements within the scope of particular project.
- Prepare sprint review and lead it, conduct the demo of products for stakeholders internally and externally, provide updates, communications, and presentations.
- Lead the change management strategy and adoption for the digital products.
- Perform backlog grooming and user-stories refinement defining the expected effort and outcome for the developer team.
- Participate in user testing sessions, validate user test scripts, participate in capturing the feedback after user testing.
- Conduct technical testing, training and coaching during new IT systems and tools implementation.
- Track product success KPIs, incl. NPS.
- Other duties as requested by line manage
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelors in Finance, Business Administration, IT, or related field.
- Previous finance experience within the Order to Cash field.
- Previous Project Management experience an advantage.
- Strong MS.Office skills and experience with SAP.
- Agile and Scram methodology an advantage.
Excellent communication skills and Stakeholder Management.
Solid business acumen and process analysis mindset.
Sound organisational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Tech affinity and capabilities.
Cross-functional collaboration skills.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!