Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency.
- A very competitive remuneration of 80.000 – 110.000 CZK DOE (depending on experience).
- Yearly bonuses & Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria in the workplace.
- All relevant training on the job and coaching.
- Continuous development of your role with confidence.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram, and buses).
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
Maximize the business and customer value for the Sales Finance digital products through building the product vision, managing and prioritizing the product backlog, and building the strategic product roadmap. Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across Europe within business units and Shared Service Centers. Lead the vision implementation with consulting and development teams.
Within the role, some of the key tasks will be:
- Define the scope (capabilities, geographies, KPI’s) of products and create the backlog for the development team.
- Develop business cases and prioritize the backlog in order to achieve targeted benefits and value for end-users.
- Act as an Expert for product & process, main point of contact, and feedback for end users.
- Prepare sprint review and lead it, conduct the demo of products for stakeholders internally and externally, provide updates, communications, and presentations, lead the change management strategy and adoption for the digital products.
- Perform backlog grooming and user-stories refinement defining the expected effort and outcome for the developer team
- Define product vision and roadmap, update and share roadmap with users and stakeholders.
- Manage risks for product delivery commitments and remove any impediments for the development team.
- Act as a point of escalation for the stakeholders.
- Participate in user testing sessions, validate user test scripts, participate in capturing the feedback after user testing.
- Track product success KPIs, incl. NPS.
- Analyze applicability of new automation technologies and technics available on the market (blockchain, omnichannel communication, robotics, AI, NLP, etc.), as well as 3rd party automation services.
IDEAL PROFILE IF YOU HAVE:
- Master Degree in Finance, Business Administration, IT, or Engineering.
- Sales Finance experience and Order To Cash knowledge.
- Project management experience.
- Agile & Scrum knowledge.
Excellent communication skills and Stakeholder management.
Solid business acumen and process analysis mindset.
Organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Cross-functional collaboration skills.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!