We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services, and internal operations.
- Competitive remuneration in line with your profile caliber.
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Mixed, international, and positive working environment.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in a centric part of Prague.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of Russian speaking employees located in the Middle East region. Role specifics of your responsibilities within the corporation will be provided during your personal interview with the relevant hiring manager.
Within the role, some of the key tasks will be:
- Calculating and accrual of different allowances and other benefits in accordance with local regulations.
- Relevant timesheets reviewing and management.
- Cost sheets and support documents review
- Generating of payrolls and registers for bank payment.
- Payroll costs accounting and reporting.
- Reporting to HR and budget performance assessment.
- Participation in local audits.
- Provides employees with payslips.
- Participating in and/or coordinating projects related to our services and processes.
- Common ad hoc queries, tasks, and projects.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 1 year of experience in payroll accounting.
- Good understanding of payroll, SAP knowledge, and good MS.Excel skills.
- SAP HR, SAP R3 will be a great advantage.
- Understanding of the local client and economic environment, together with market trends.
- Fluent English and Russian language.
- Ability to apply a hands-on approach.
- People orientation, relationship building skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Good communication skills and team working mindset.
- Cross-cultural thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Capabilities for seeking input from outside the company when appropriate.
- Proactivity and ability to make decisions (according to limitations of authority)
- Good planning and time management capabilities.