Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues over 52.3 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180.000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 80.000 – 95.000CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber).
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided).
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of English and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
Research, analyze, propose, design and deliver fit-for-purpose solution architectures of SAP ERP for different integration and rollout projects. The role will report to the Lead Solution Architect and work together with several product squads and Enterprise Arch
Within your responsibilities:
Communication / Collaboration
- Serve as the counterpart for product managers for all technology shaping requests in Integration and ERP rollout business domain.
- Provide education to team members on solution architecture directions and goals.
- Evaluate & communicate impacts of architectural decisions (technology selection, design).
- Lead all supplier or internal dev teams’ architectural efforts, utilising cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management, and business process management) for project implementation.
Architecture Development, Implementation & Consultation
- Develop architecture approach for new emerging business (integrated or where rollout happens) for layer of SAP ERP and ERP connected satellite systems (where applicable).
- Lead effort to work with business users, enterprise architects, product managers, and application developers to develop the overall solution architecture up to the level of particular functional modules usage.
- Assist in the development of architectural best practices and standards, including template definitions.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to tech leads and solution architects at supplier or internal teams side.
- Join company’s architectural community, Promote & leverage use of solution architecture standards, policies, and procedures across development in projects and programs.
- Review the deliverables throughout the development cycle to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Help project teams to defend designed architecture to company’s operations and architect community.
- Assess ERP landscape for potential enhancement opportunities recommend infrastructure and technical solutions for upgrades to meet business needs.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Master computer science degree (or equivalent through experience).
- Knowledge of solution architecture discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices.
- Great knowledge & working experience with multiple SAP ERP modules.
- Working experience of either integration, rollout, or ERP upgrade projects.
- Experience of working with SAP products ecosystem and integration technologies (PI/PO, MuleSoft, …).
- Understanding of IT industry trends, enterprise standards, and methodology.
- Experience of structuring and facilitating the process of innovation within an IT function.
- Understanding of solution lifecycle, and usage of agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Strong helicopter view capabilities.
- Ambitious goal-setter & goal-getter.
- Working with outsourcing models & a multi-vendor IT landscape.
- Proven track-record of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong planning skills.
- Excellent team-player, communicator & influencer.
- Excellent command of written/verbal business English.
- Stress resistant mindset.
- Strong system aptitude/affinity with technology.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.