ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
With over 100 year of history our partner tradition success of manufacturing top quality engines has placed them among the American Fortune 1000 corporations, expanding business to countries like China, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico just to name a few, making the product line available in over 100 countries around the world, making their legendary innovations improve products in the industry and more importantly customer’s lives. Our partner’s brands are some of the most iconic in the industry with a combined legacy of over 500 years.
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, a free cafeteria on workplace
- Being part of a strong team that highly respects, likes and trusts each other to deliver class A results
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Full support from the Prague branch and the cooperating office in Western Europe
- Opportunity for travel abroad
- All relevant training and coaching and on the job
- Other specifics to be discussed during an interview
- Permanent contract – 30 hours a week ( 75% FTE)
Acts as a lead within the sales support team and partners with assigned customers, outside sales and internal support departments to meet and exceed forecasts and customer demand of company products. Functions with limited supervision in performing all job duties and responsibilities including order management, inventory availability, coordinating logistics and confirming financial elements are accurate and on time.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Fulfil customer demand by entering new orders, communicating delivery dates and explaining backorders based on the customer’s expected delivery.
- Investigate and resolves inquiries related to order fulfilment, debits, credits and returns within company policy to provide resolution.
- Make decisions on customer escalations from others on the team when direction isn’t clear.
- Monitor open orders and scheduled shipment dates to expedite as needed to meet customer expectations.
- Work with logistics carriers to ensure timely delivery of product and resolves freight related concerns.
- Analyze demand changes week over week which impacts revenue, shipments, forecast and operations providing account specific reporting to management.
- Sort through complex transactions to determine the best method to route product considering country location and internal system requirements.
- Coordinate leads activities, through communication between accounts and business departments, to achieve appropriate business solutions.
- Implement and sustains continuous improvement projects that are focused on improving sales and customer-facing processes to limit fines and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide voice-of-customer inputs to management utilizing customer scorecards, feedback, key performance measurements and reporting that include order fill rate, on-time shipping, and adherence to customer specific procedures.
- Act as a lead within the team including but not limited to: interviewing, coaching and developing employees or assigning and directing work.
- Travel to key customers for annual business reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Excellent ability to adapt and navigate through complex business issues in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to maturely manage difficult or emotional situations and respond promptly to our customer needs
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills and proven ability to maintain high customer service and satisfaction while working with diverse groups of people
- Ability to provide guidance without clear direction
- Possess a high level of energy, initiative, enthusiasm, cooperation and exercise good judgment and discretion
- Ability to meet deadlines and organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while working independently
- Fluent in English and Czech
- Experience with ERP systems