Electronic cigarettes are currently revolutionizing the smoking market. The newest product “IQOS” of Philip Morris International (PMI), which produces the Marlboro brand among others, will further advance this revolution. IQOS is a mixture of classic and electronic cigarettes.
IQOS has a very unique design, they look like hollow fountain pens into which “heat sticks” are inserted, which in turn resemble small cigarettes. The difference to the e-cigarette: The new Philip Morris design includes atomized tobacco that is heated up to 350 degrees, but not burned at even higher temperatures than traditional one Cigarettes. Since there is no incineration in this process, the risk to health is majorly decreased.
- Very competitive remuneration
- A shared apartment provided by the company (utilities, internet, and cleaning included)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick up from the airport
- State of the art and prime location beachside office premises
- Fantastic cantine overlooking the water
- Administration of the legal side for the relocation is provided in the office
- Free annual flight to the homeland
- Free language courses, water sports lessons, soft trekking, football tournaments, volleyball, and many more activities.
- 3-4 weeks of initial training to get you started with confidence
- More benefits to be provide
Philip Morris International IQOS Support Team is helping the company taking care of its customers via social media.
You can expect an exciting and international working atmosphere as the the team cover whole EU territory.
Within your tasks you can expect:
• Written customer support via the company’s own social media CRM tool;
• Provide detail information to the customer about any IQOS products;
• Professional advice on the use of IQOS products;
• Assistance with online ordering;
• Processing of warranty cases and exchanges.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Fluent in German and good level of English;
- Interested in online social media platforms;
- Strong in written communication
- Of creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently;
- Of positive mindset;
- Experience in customer support (preferred but not a must).
HOW WE WILL ASSIST YOU TO BE HIRED
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choice
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview
- Support with documentation before your trip
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance
- Post-employment start follow up
WHY NOT RELOCATING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS? We can also assist you with this possibility!