One of the leading global market Investment Banking infrastructure providers. IT is fundamental to our partner’s corporation global leadership and having highly integrated and automated systems running with spotless performance is paramount for the global business, allowing companies and investors access and control global capital markets. IT designs, builds and shape the technological infrastructure by connecting 16 stock exchanges around the world working as one. Over 2.000 IT professionals implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications to ensuring competitiveness at number one level worldwide.
- 60.000 -120.000 CZK per month DOE (depending on experience and/or skills).
- A yearly bonus of 10% YI (subject to conditions)
- Opportunity to use existing skills in new ways and learn new skills entirely
- Usage of latest tools and technologies
- Projects at a global level
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Relaxed and friendly international working environment.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities
- State of the art office building in a centric part of Prague
Our partner’s global funding business area is responsible for software analysis and development for the sisters company group and the leading international central securities depository in Europe. The application landscape supports the entire business lines for Global Financing and Collateral Management operating in a broad range of applications and packages on a wide variety of technologies.
As part of our partner’s team, you will participate in securing their product pipeline and building the future product landscape using the latest toolchain and development techniques. Equally, you would be playing a vital role in bringing about their DevOps, automation and Cloud based objectives.
Within your role some of your responsibilities would be:
- Participate as a developer in the Agile (Scrum) team, developing new applications and functionalities
- Participate in all stages of the software lifecycle (design, implementation, test and production support) and ensure high quality and security standards
- Contribute to the maintenance and upgrade of our automated DevOps pipeline
- Contribute to the transformation of our legacy applications into a modern Cloud-based Microservices architecture.
- Develop new APIs for both internal and external customers (REST, GraphQL)
- Constantly improve know-how with regard to technologies and Global Funding sector of business
A TRULY GREAT OFFER IF YOU HAVE
- University degree in Computer Sciences or a comparable education
- A love for efficiency, and hate manual tasks and look for creative ways to automate
- Practical experience with development of Cloud based applications (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be an advantage
- Practical experience with relational and non-relational database technologies (Oracle, MongoDB) would be an advantage
- Practical experience with an Agile development methodology would be an advantage
- Practical experience with DevOps environments and/or the Google SRE approach would be an advantage
- Knowledge in securities financing would be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, motivated and flexible.
We look forward to your application! We reply within 24 hours and our process is swift, uncomplicated and to the point within your convenience.