ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading tech companies? Facebook has reinvented social interaction and is one of the most known networking companies, with millions of users every day. You will support our client as Advertising Sales Representative, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment. You will be part of a team of top class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities.
- Corporate shared apartment provided by the company.
- Paid utilities, internet, cleaning services, and cable TV.
- Initial flight expenses refund.
- Pick up from the airport.
- Administration of the legal side for the relocation is provided.
- Free annual flight to the homeland.
- Free language courses, water sports lessons, soft trekking, football tournaments, volleyball and many more activities.
- Intensive training provided.
- Supportive colleagues and international teams.
- Christmas and holiday bonuses.
- 22 days of paid holidays a year.
- More benefits to be provide.
Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. Ensure customer satisfaction representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
Within your role, your responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels – chat, email and phone.
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain.
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products.
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience.
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
- Providing vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Native Turkish.
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level).
- Entitlement to work in the EU (you don’t need Visa sponsorship).
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media.
- +1 year working in a customer service-related role.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills.
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions.
WHY NOT RELOCATING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS? We can also assist you with this possibility!
When in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply! We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!