Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of more than 50 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- Very competitive remuneration (between 50.000 – 60.000 CZK gross + attractive bonus) depending on your profile caliber.
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package.
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad.
- Career grow opportunities.
- Positive, social and informal working environment.
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace.
- All relevant training and coaching on the job.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground metro line and bus), walking distance to large shopping center with all amenities.
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
- We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow and help us to build a stronger, better company for years to come.
- Common ad hoc queries, tasks, and projects.
THE FITTING PROFILE
- Graduate degree in Economics or other relevant fields.
- 3 years prior related position experience required.
- Understanding of FMCG industry and customer relationships management.
- Experience in stakeholder management with commercial function and customers.
Competencies you should have
- Work in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level of service mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written; have the ability to simplify complex issues.
- Stress resistant.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence without any direct reporting relationship.
Interpersonal expertise you should bring:
- Capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information.
- Ability to take the lead in the daily operations in the country scope.
- Ability to build productive working relationships – internally and externally.
- Ability to generate team cooperation and be flexible with position duties and scope of work.
- Computer skills (Advance level of MS Office packages).
- SAP (ERO/ERP/…) environment.
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment.
- Fluent in German and English in speaking, reading and writing required.