Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues over 52.3 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180.000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- Very competitive offer, DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber).
- Relocation package.
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided).
- Young, responsible, dynamic, and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of English and foreign languages.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gatherings, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a very well connected area of Prague.
- Very modern office building with all necessary amenities very close by.
The Customer Experience (CX) Specialist is responsible for leading/operating the CX End-to-End processes (supply chain & finance & product info & sales). As CX Specialist you are responsible for understanding, analyzing, and solving more complex B2B client and product requests, in order to improve client satisfaction and build stronger client relationships. Within this role, you will be dealing with escalations from CX back & front office and several internal partners.
Within your responsibilities:
- Solving problems and issues of all nature (products, prices, transport, availability, credit).
- Within your role you are driving the process & optimization projects connected to Customer Experience and its platforms.
- You will be working on root-cause analysis of incoming issues to understand the problem and try to fix/implement “quick wins”. and long-term strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- You will be coordinating daily tasks among the internal European teams.
- You will be working in a young dynamic international team.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Knowing our products and processes inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries through various channels.
- Keeping the tracker of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and issues.
- Providing the feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Your Danish / Norwegian / Finnish (and English) are fluent oral and written.
- You have a highly customer & service-oriented mindset.
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP environment preferred.
- You have min 1-3 years of experience in driving a Customer Support process.
- Ideally, you have experience with SAP, EDI or SalesForce.com
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a passion to explore capabilities with a sense of creativity and curiosity.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel.
- You possess a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straightforward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.
Not completely sure if your profile meets the criteria? let’s chat anyway!