- Very competitive remuneration: up to 59.000 CZK per month.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, and other benefits).
- Permanent employment contract.
- Continuous professional & personal development.
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence.
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis.
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- A positive, social, dynamic & international working environment.
- Large and modern office building near public transportation a walking distance to a shopping center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
- Fast employee career progression within and across the corporation.
- Possibility to enter Leadership program.
- Possibility to enter IT Expert program based on your system preferences (Salesforce, ServiceNow,
- Possibility to progress as Project Manager or Digital Transformation Expert.
The Internal Digital Desk Consultant (part of the Digital Employee Experience Department-DEX) is an active first point of contact for internal customers (employees) seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat, or via Self Service requests. You will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, available knowledge management sources, relevant questions, and if required also deep-dive analysis. The main goal is overall employee experience, quality of resolution, and how DEX team can improve the processes and applications for the employees’ daily work.
Within your role, you will be required to build case competency across multiple technical areas, mostly workplace (Windows, Virtual Desktop, peripheral technologies), within our application landscape, as well as other core IT areas, such as network, voice, video, collaboration, and printing. This is to enable and deliver competent, fast, and useful assistance to internal customers, either resolving the case or being able to advise how to solve the case.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Business orientated University studies or previous customer contact work experience.
- No previous work experience but Information Technology studies or qualifications.
- C1 level of Dutch or German or French and good level of English.
- A good ability to understand computer systems, mobile devices, and other technology products.
- Technical ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Experience and or motivation in working in a multi-national environment.
- Customer-centric mindset and can-do attitude.
- Dynamic, ownership, and result-oriented.
- Very good team player and able to work independently.
- Ambitious profile eager to learn and grow fast.
Plainly put, our goal is to put the best talent & best opportunities together.