Our partner is among the largest consumer product organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of more than 50 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 400 brands and employs over 180,000 people in 30 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, and candor.
- 5.000 EUR – 6.000 EUR per month / DOE (depending on experience and in line with your profile caliber)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (complete list of benefits to be provided)
- Young, responsible, dynamic and very social team.
- International working environment with the use of foreign languages.
- Training and coaching for your continuous professional growth.
- Daily accessible and supportive management as an integral part of the team.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events, team building gathering, and weekly activities.
- Offices in a well-connected area of Breda.
The Total Rewards Manager is responsible for planning, designing, implementing and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the Company. This position will research and track industry trends and impacts to determine opportunities to improve our benefits
The primary function of the position is to manage all aspects of the employee benefits program. The selected individual will also be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent.
Within your role, you main responsibilities will be:
- Manage Rewards in BU North for non-executive white collars & blue collars with regards to fixed salary & variable compensations schemes and ensure all rewards process with the Zone Rewards Manager for the banded population.
- Track industry trends and impact of changed legislation on company compensation plans. Determine opportunities to improve our benefits and financial performance and improve employee experience and wellbeing through programs, vendors and tools.
- Research best practices and trends and perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and propose improvements.
- Review and update the annual Bonus schemes – sales incentives and variable compensation packages.
- Manage the company car policy, process and cash allowances.
- Propose and implement policy and process change, outsourcing & insourcing programs according to local business needs.
- Accurately counsel, communicate, and train HR business partners, managers and staff on pay decisions, Rewards policies and guidelines, job evaluations, and job descriptions. This will include where relevant union and/or workers councel negotiations and, contacts with local internal & external stakeholders.
- Be part of the Europe Rewards team and manage some cross-country initiatives and programs.
- Provide relevant information for Rewards related communications through a range of communications media (including media such as email newsflashes, company intranet, newsletters, visual screens, and boards).
THE COMPETENCIES OF THE PROFESSIONAL WE SEEK
Education & Experience
- University degree Experience in Finance, HR or relevant field.
- at least 3 years’ experience within the HR Compensetations and Benefits field.
- English and French on a fluent level with a great advantage for also Dutch speakers.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Accuracy, reliability, proactiveness.
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge is a must.
- Outgoing personality with a service-oriented mindset.
- Very strong analytical & organization skills.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities, and expectations with our HR Specialists. To put it simply, our goal is to put Best & Best together