Partner Support Engineer with German.
Start your career, continue to grow it, or make a lateral move; whichever you are currently considering we can offer you a place to join a global corporation. Our client is the world’s largest software manufacturer with sales of around 90 billion US dollars, headquartered in the USA, and has approximately 114,000 employees.
The company offers operating systems and application programs, as well as hardware such as Mice, keyboards, and other peripherals since 2001, through the brand it also offers the Xbox, Xbox360, and Xbox One including game consoles, the corporation offers a global and wide well known operating system.
- Prime location by the sea with 250 hours of sunshine, in Europe.
Competitive local market remuneration from 1500 EUR.
Full relocation package ( includes flight tickets, taxi, and onboarding process) +
Paid accommodation and utilities.
Paid high-speed internet and cable TV.
4 weeks of intensive training.
Tangible career growth and promotion opportunities.
12-month contract with the possibility to prolong to your choice.
- Special events as well as community and social responsibility initiatives.
- Numerous benefits & discounts.
- More specific benefits are to be disclosed.
Are you interested in the cloud business? the Partner Center Support Engineer is a strategic position that allows the partners to carry out their configurations and transactions in order to help customers grow their businesses. The Partner Center is at the heart of everything in the transactions between clients and their customers, it offers the flexibility to use the portal immediately and then programmatically integrate over time to drive sales, offer billing, support, and Automate subscriptions, and management systems.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Advice and support from Microsoft partner companies for technical questions
- Contact by telephone (inbound and outbound), as well as in writing by e-mail or online chat
- Solving technical problems via the Partner Center platform together with the customer
- Identify relevant processes and forward appropriate feedback to other teams
- Theme of the technical inquiries are among others M 365 technology ( EXO), basic
- ActiveDirectory troubleshooting ( mailboxes), as well as requests related to API and networking
- Basic knowledge of these topics is required for this position
- Working hours: Mon- Fri 08:00 – 18:00 on rotation shifts ( 160 hours/month)
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- Advanced to fluent level of English and C1 level of German.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Well-developed technical skills
- Highly motivated and interested in Cloud Solutions and programming languages.
- Experience in technical customer support (preferred but not a must).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Positive mindset and business acumen.
- Motivation to relocate and grow your career fast.
How we will help you to be hired
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works.
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choices.
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview.
- Support with documentation before your trip.
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary.
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance.
- Post-employment start follow-up
Why not relocate with some of your friends and work together in the same company? We can also assist you with this possibility!