WHO WE ARE
We are a truly ground-breaking, independent recruitment business with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic, servicing Central and Eastern Europe, among others geographical locations.
We are no fans of empty, fancy corporate jargon – we prefer to be plain-speaking and come straight to the point. We do things by seamlessly fusing together new and traditional recruitment methods with a twist of digital marketing and a sprinkle of social media magic, helping corporations in world business domination and our candidates reach for the skies.
If you have been directed to this link, please visit our “HOME” page and learn more about us.
OUR SUCCESS TRACK RECORD
Our personal approach to our work has meant delivering winning results for some of the biggest and best international companies operating in the CEE, ranging from SMEs to FTSE 300, Fortune 200 and 500, Forbes Global 2000, Financial Times – FT Europe 500 and that is just to name a few as our clients also include business startups and small and medium-size companies of all shapes and sizes.
We truly make a difference, but do not take our word for it, take a tour to our website and judge by yourself.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE
If you get a thrill by finding talented people that make great contributions to international organizations, you have the heart of a hunter when it comes to seeking out hidden/passive candidates, and you are looking for a remote (work from anywhere) position; this might be just the role for you!
We are currently looking for an experienced and skilled Full Life Cycle Recruiter with strong active search skills to join our growing organization and work as Senior Talent Acquisition Executive (Remote & Freelance)
We prefer the hunter mentality of Agency Recruiters balanced with the entrepreneur spirit and the doctrine of a career coach. This is because you will be responsible for full cycle recruitment and client requisitions fulfillment of your strategic assigned clients within the CEE region or SER both at international level while working independently although with the full support of your line Manager in Prague, and/or Spain or Italy.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting for a variety of position/requisitions including middle and executive level
- Lead and/or participate in Intake calls/for account management updates and requisition reviews
- Develop and collaborate on sourcing plans
- Candidate assessment, interviewing and selection
- Candidate career consulting, candidate coaching and talent mentoring
- Execute active search strategies
- Presenting candidate profile directly to clients or account directors
- Coordinate client interviews
- Handle and presenting job offers to your candidates
- Consulting candidates and closing job offers, including candidate onboarding follow up
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Work from home or anywhere you want geographically
- Flexibility with working hours of your choice
- Uncapped commission structure (for instance, your minimum earnings should be 2,000 euros if you are just below your minimum target)
- Opportunity to move to full-time employment position within Europe with a base salary, commission, and quarterly bonuses
- Being part of a strong team that highly respects, likes and trusts each other to deliver class A results (we work as a close family group)
- Full support from the Prague headquarters
- Full 24-hour turn-around of marketing and advertising material
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad
- Career growth opportunities as we grow as an agency;
- All relevant training and coaching on the job
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Other specifics to be discussed during an interview
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS WITH
- High school diploma or University Degree
- Fluent level of English both written and spoken and a second European language at advance to fluent level.
- Previous recruitment agency or in-house experience from various sectors
- Proven ability to work independently without supervision as well as a part of a team.
- Proven ability to follow an established corporation process
- Proven ability to adhere to various guidelines and time frames
- Outstanding with time management
- Ability to make decisions and execute a plan
- Outstanding with detail orientation
- Very strong with process follow-up and system knowledge
- Strong initiative
- Can figure things out because of a natural tendency to research and seek answers
- A tendency for thinking outside of the box
- Proactively anticipate curveballs
- Creating and bringing solutions to the table
- Understands what our clients have to offer and can effectively close the job offer.
- Naturally leaves no stone unturned in the pursuit of the best talent for the organization.
- Is a constant learner, looking for ways to hone their skills and add new skills to their tool belt
- Someone who will share best practices and be open to learn best practices and staying on top of what is happening in the tight talent market of 2019 and beyond
- Ability to thrive in a growing company with entrepreneurial nature
Sounds like an opportunity made to measure for you and you for the opportunity? Let’s chat!
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Due to the large number of applications we receive for this job opening from profiles that do not meet the required criteria, we are unable to reply to such applications. We thank you in advance for your understanding.