Start your career, continue to grow it, or make a lateral move; whichever you are currently considering we can offer you a place to join top corporations and global brands through our partner project teams. A market leader in its sector employing over 14.000 employees in Greece and its Islands. Join our teams in Client Experience Services or Technical Support for many great projects in over 40 languages. Our client is on the Greek market for +30 years and receiving many “best employer awards”. Also in 2022, they received the Great Place to Work® certification. Great Place to Work® is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in workplace culture assessment and recognition.
- Competitive local market remuneration (1500 EUR)
- 2 extra salaries per year + Monthly performance-based bonus.
- Extra private benefits on top of standard public insurance.
- Relocation-assisted package (the inclusions of the relocation package vary depending on your language assets and competencies, it would be extensively confusing to cover in a single advert, therefore we disclose all details on an one2one conversation). Nevertheless, rest assured you will be assisted and covered from the moment you accept your job offer.
- Career growth/promotion opportunities.
- Special events as well as community and social responsibility initiatives.
- Numerous benefits & discounts.
- Professional training to get you started with confidence.
- Option to choose the location of your work (Greece or Islands).
- Option to choose work from home, fully remote from country location, or on-site.
- More specific benefits are to be disclosed (depending on the project/brand).
With comprehensive training, we will help you to get familiar and comfortable in your new position. In no time you will be assisting customers to optimize their customer experience across their devices and making a significant impact on the brand business while you continue to extend your skills to reach expertise levels in our organization and across the international employment market.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via (emails, chat, and telephone).
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills.
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Track and follow cases to ensure they are closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Direct unresolved requests and issues to internal departments and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand.
- Enhance customer experience through feedback you give to Product teams.
- Make outbound calls to help customers or ensure resolution when necessary.
Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with clients’ products & services.
- Handle daily internal back-office tasks.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- A good level of English and native level of Czech or Slovak.
- Interest in Client Experience Services, Customer Support, or Technical Support.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Positive mindset and business acumen.
- Motivation to relocate and grow your career fast.
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).
How we will help you to be hired
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works.
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choices.
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview.
- Support with documentation before your trip.
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary.
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance.
- Post-employment start follow-up
Why not relocate together with some of your friends? We can also assist you with this possibility!