Customer Experience Specialist-Global Brands
Start your career, continue to grow it, or make a lateral move; whichever you are currently considering we can offer you a place to join top corporations and global brands through our partner project teams. A market leader in its sector employing over 14.000 employees in Greece and its Islands. Join our teams in Client Experience Services or Technical Support for many great projects in over 40 languages. Our client is on the Greek market for +30 years and receiving many “best employer awards”. Also in 2022, they received the Great Place to Work® certification. Great Place to Work® is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in workplace culture assessment and recognition.
- Competitive local market remuneration.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Relocation package (the inclusions of the relocation package vary depending on your language assets and competencies, it would be extensively confusing to cover in a single advert, therefore we disclose all details on an one2one conversation). Nevertheless, rest assured you will be assisted and covered from the moment you accept your job offer.
- Professional training to get you started with confidence.
- Career growth/promotion opportunities.
- Option to choose the location of your work (Greece or Islands).
- Option to choose work from home, fully remotely from Greece, or on site.
- More specific benefits to be disclosed (depending on the project/brand).
With comprehensive training, we will help you to get familiar and comfortable in your new position. In no time you will be assisting customers to optimize their customer experience and making a significant impact on the brand business while you continue to extend your skills to reach expertise levels desired in the international employment market.
Within your role, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via (emails, chat, telephone).
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions.
- Direct unresolved requests and issues to internal departments and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Record inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Enhance customer experience through feedback you give to Product teams.
- Make outbound calls to help customers or ensure resolution when necessary.
- Handle daily internal back-office tasks.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- Advanced to fluent level of English and native level in any other EU language:
Czech, Polish, Slovakian, Romanian, Bulgarian, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, and Italian, … (for others please enquire)
- Interest in Client Experience Services, Customer Support, Technical Support or Call Center.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Positive mindset and business acumen.
- Motivation to relocate and grow your career fast.
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).
HOW WE WILL ASSIST YOU TO BE HIRED
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works.
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choices.
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview.
- Support with documentation before your trip.
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary.
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance.
- Post-employment start follow-up.
Why not relocate together with some of your friends? We can also assist you with this possibility!