Our partner is Financial Intelligence Innovator and a leader in the modernization of investment management, from risk to return. The combination of the group’s world-class indices and best-of-breed analytics, underpinned by technological expertise and customer-driven innovation, enables its clients to achieve a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing marketplace. Our client cooperates with the world’s largest financial products issuers, capital owners, and asset managers with key locations all around the world.
- Outstanding employer pedigree in the Banking Sector.
- Above-average market and in line with your experience and skills calibre.
- Yearly bonus.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International and multicultural working environment.
- Premium working location.
- State of the art office building.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team-building activities.
Due to the rapid dynamic environment of global financial markets, our client is in constant need to innovate and modernize their technologies. The Project Manager plays a lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. This role is accountable for the entire project scope, including management of project stakeholders and overall project delivery. This role will be handling multiple projects from short-term to long-term projects and will be involving internal stakeholders across our clients ’offices in USA, Europe and Asia.
Within your responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive project management oversight by liaising with business stakeholders, technology, and management to ensure that projects achieve the defined business requirements.
- To define project scope deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Thrive driving cross-functional teams consisting of engineering, product, development, operations, research, and quants to ensure all critical issues are properly documented and analyzed, and appropriate follow-up actions are identified and prioritized for implementation.
- Helping to develop and manage all facets of a project planning and implementation including project schedule/milestones, documentation of scope and requirements, budget, resource requirements, project communications, and issue escalation.
- Ensuring that projects adhere to the defined project workflow process and governance framework.
- Establishing and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Performing analysis of schedules and collaborate with stakeholder groups to ensure that appropriate resources are allocated to projects to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Conducting project status reviews with the business area and technology teams. Identify and manage issues and risks, develop mitigation plans, and initiate corrective actions as needed to stay on target.
- Gathering and share enhanced methods or create new processes to enhance best practices.
- Effectively communicate the status of multiple initiatives to Senior Management.
THE IDEAL ROLE FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management/Business Analysis within the Financial Services Industry.
- Good understanding of software development and project lifecycles.
- Understanding of financial instruments big plus (equities, bonds, derivatives, ETFs, mutual funds, SWAPs, FX, Commodities, etc.)
- Flexibility to work with individuals located across multiple time zones.
- Experience in the development, tracking, and reporting of project management performance metrics.
- Sound communication skills – both written and verbal – and the ability to clearly communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to act with tact and self-confidence while also probing and challenging existing assumptions.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project, or similar project tracking software.
- University Degree in Financial or Technical discipline.
Not sure if you fit the requirements?
If you are in doubt if you meet the minimum requirements please do not hesitate to apply. We look at all applications individually with full attention and our goal is to provide opportunities to all our candidates as our portfolio of job openings changes every week. Welcome to your place, welcome to People Place!