We work together with our partner, a Fortune Global 500 corporation, a multinational leader in the field of energy with its operations in over 30 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The finance operations center in Prague employs over 130 employees across 4 divisions and business segments, support services, and internal operations.
- The best possible remuneration in line with your professional caliber.
- Yearly performance bonuses.
- Extensive global corporation benefits package.
- Option to work on home office or hybrid.
- Tangible career growth opportunities to continue your professional development.
- Directly accessible supportive management.
- State-of-the-art office building in a centric part of Prague.
- Direct access to public transport.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
- Critically consider records and transactions in the company’s accounting system to assure compliance with International Accounting Standards (IAS/IFRS), Company’s policies and regulations, and reporting.
- Perform monthly intragroup reconciliation to ensure correct and accurate finance reporting.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and supporting documentation under International Accounting Standards (IAS/IFRS GAAP), Company’s and Client’s policies and regulations.
- Compliance with the methodology in terms of document management and procedure, internal documents that regulate the accounting process.
- Prepare reports from SAP per requests (audits, internal requests).
- Perform internal control procedures according to the risk and control matrix in the area of responsibility.
- Ensure the correct application of International Accounting Standards (IAS/IFRS, GAAP) in the reporting.
- Participate in and/or coordinate projects related to Company services and processes.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Higher economic education in Accounting or Finance.
- International Accounting Qualification is highly valued.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience in accounting.
- Experience in large-scale energy upstream projects.
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- SAP R3 (CO), 1C accounting SW, MS Office.
- Ability to apply a hands-on approach.
- Strong communication skills at client and employee levels.
- Confident, with people orientation, relationship-building, and stress resistance skills.
- A person of cross-cultural thinking.
- Of clear problem-solving mindset.
- Very capable of solving complex financial issues, and seeking input from outside the company when appropriate.
- Comfortable with ownership and making decisions (according to limitations of authority).