Working for a top corporation in its sector employing over 230.000 employees worldwide you will be positioned in the major league of Customer Experience Management, covering geographical locations like France, Lebanon,the United Kingdom, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Guyana, India, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Greece, Portugal, the United States, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Australia, the Netherlands, Egypt,United Arab Emirates, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic. Receiving best employer awards and recognition in consecutive years 2015 to 2018.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Monthly salary with a performance-based bonus;
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm local time zone; ( rotation bases)
- Saturday 9 am to 2 pm local time zone; ( rotation bases)
- Premium location;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements;
- Shared apartment provided by the company (utilities and internet included)
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Pick up from the airport;
- Administration relocation support
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and many more activities.
- Telephone and written support of customers;
- Ensuring respectable waiting times for our customers;
- Effective support of club members for any customer requests;
- Support with online ordering;
- Active participation in the optimization activities regarding all customer service processes;
- Constantly keeping up with the video games industry
- Constantly keeping up with our product games portfolio
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
- Fluent level of German and English;
- Strong in communication and listening skills;
- Fast learning ability;
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit, and empathy;
- Of positive mindset;
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred but not a must).
- Video games player is a MUST!
These changes reflect the new rules set by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). But because we want every People Place candidate to be aware of these rights we have conducted some changes.
Here’s a quick summary of the updates:
We’ve made it easier for you to update your communication preferences
We’ve reorganized them so they’re simpler to use
We’ve simplified the information on how we use your data
Thanks for choosing People Place!